COMMERCIAL USE FOR THE AIM SITE
- The AIM website is intended for use free of charge by the general public.
- We encourage educational and non-commercial use of our content.
- Commercial use is prohibited unless authorized.
- Unauthorized commercial use of this website puts a strain on our resources thereby limiting access for our intended audience, that being the general public.
- Commercial use is allowed for a fee based on usage. Fees are reinvested in our hardware, testing and publishing programs.
- In no way should it be construed or implied that Mad River Access, AIM or its agents and/or contractors are selling data. Commercial usage fees are required to cover the additional bandwidth and server capacity required to serve the commercial market in order for the AIM site to continue in operation.
- We prefer credit cards payments; however, e-mail invoicing can be done upon request.
- Access will be allowed within 24 hrs of receiving payment.
- Access will be controlled by password, domain name or granted by IP address only.
- Accounts will be blocked when the payment timeframe expires.
- Please read and agree to our Terms and Conditions before subscribing.
- If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email us. We will respond as quickly as possible.